Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blogging Hiatus.

Chick-fil-A and I have a love-hate relationship. I love their food, but their floors hate me.

We went to grab a quick dinner on Friday, and I slipped and fell on a very slippery floor. I knocked my head on a table, landed on my tailbone, and somewhere on the way down the tip of my right hand ring finger "exploded" (in the words of the ER doc and orthopedic surgeon). Thankfully, the fracture will heal on its own, and I only had to get 1 stitch because it was too swollen for anymore. The bad news is that all of your nerve endings are in your finger, which means that my finger hurts like heck. Thank goodness for vicodin and norco. I will refrain from posting any pictures of my beautiful black and blue finger.

From Friday to Monday afternoon, my entire right hand and wrist were in a massive split. I could only hunt and peck with my left hand. I am glad to report I can now type with 9 of my fingers! I am just thankful that I won't have as hard of time opening presents now (and blogging of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!