Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Decorations.

This is really our first year to decorate our house for Christmas so everything is pretty simple, which is fine by me. I do have to say, they are much better than last year's decorations. Since we moved in 2 weeks before last Christmas, our house was decorated with boxes. Here are a few pictures of our Christmas decorations.

I just added 2 cute twig reindeer from Pottery Barn (they were calling my name the minute we walked into the store) and a bowl of tasty peppermint taffy to spruce up the buffet in the dining room.


And because my twig reindeer aren't very photogenic, here is a close up from the PB website.


I need to find some pretty ribbon to hang these ornaments with, but for now the simple hooks do the trick.


Centerpiece for the dining room table.


Guess I should iron the table runner . . .


My favorite decoration of all--the tree!!

Presents!


View of the lighted garland from the 1st floor.


Hanging the garland is Justin's specialty (he only uses 1,000 tie wraps).


I love coming home and seeing the lights outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!