Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I heart Banana Republic.

I have recently been able to resist the temptation to look at clothes on BR's website, but I couldn't resist any longer.

There are so many great shirts that are perfect for work under a suit, but can also be dressed down with jeans. I love things I can wear to work as well as out to dinner on the weekend.




I love button-down shirts with ruffles or other fun embellishments.


BR has great wrap dresses, and this pattern and color is great. I always feel like I am wearing my PJ's to work when I wear a comfy wrap dress like this. Not to mention, most wrap dresses are pretty figure-flattering

And this dress is fabulous. I love the criss-crossed ruching at the waist and neckline.


I see a BR shopping trip in my future -- or I may take the lazy way out and order online (love the free luxe shipping)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!