Monday, January 19, 2009

5 things . . .

5 things I am thankful for . . .

1. The gorgeous weather outside. Houston doesn't get many 67 degree, 23% humidity, sunny days.


2. Having the day off. Perfect time to get my hair cut and my nails done. Although I could have done without the manicurist asking me what high school I go to (she about fell out of her chair when I told her I was an attorney).

3. Sephora/OPI's Metro Chic nail polish. I know soon enough I will have to go back to my old standby for Spring and Summer -- Sweetheart by OPI, but I am not quite ready to put up this dark grey color with a touch of purple.


4. Target's Home Design Event. I love this sun mirror, and after convincing Justin it would look great in our breakfast room, we brought it home with us. Pictures of it hanging to come.

5. Expecting to use a 20% coupon at Banana Republic this weekend, but getting 30% off instead on all their new arrivals. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!