Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bedding Inspiration.

I am loving this bedding from Garnet Hill.

Despite it being on sale, it is still way more than I would ever pay for bedding. But I love the idea of the monochromatic scheme with different textures -- seems very soothing and relaxing. I think it would be great with a pop of color -- maybe pink, teal, yellow, or purple. And I have been eying the paint color Silver Fox by Benjamin Moore, which would coordinate nicely. (Coincidentally, "silver fox" is also the nickname my 8th grade science teacher gave himself).

I saw this somewhat similar "pin-tuck" duvet cover at West Elm a while back, and loved it.


I like the deeper colors and rich textures of the Garnet Hill bedding better, but the ideas are the same. Off to find some luxurious gray bedding . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!