Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mission Organization -- Part 2.

The Elfa madness didn't end with our second floor closet. I have been wanting a better way to organize my t-shirts, tank tops, and sweaters for a while, but wasn't ready to fork over the dough for the Elfa drawers I had been eying. But the combo of the 30% off sale and me no longer being able to stand the cheap plastic containers I was using was enough to convince me it was time to take the plunge.

Looking at these horribly messy before shots makes me so thankful I did. I guess I had just gotten used to the disaster!




And the afters . . .


In these drawers, I have my tank tops sorted by color, my t-shirts sorted, and all of my sweaters organized in one place (rather than in multiple plastic bins or laid on top of them).


We have built-in drawers to the right of these Elfa drawers that I was able to clean out and organize too.

While I was at it, I cleaned out any clothes I hadn't worn in a while to donate and made sure all my shirts were hung on plastic hangers. I used to sort them by color, and while I love the look, the shirts that I wear most often always end up towards the front anyway.


Needless to say, my closet is a much better place to get ready in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!