Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too Funny.

I have been super busy with work lately, but it's not all bad. I am writing my first ever U.S. Supreme Court brief, which is challenging and exciting. Which leads me to the point of this post . . .

I was doing some work tonight in front of the TV and didn't change the channel after the Colbert Report was over. The show Demetri Martin.Person was on and it was phenomenal. I am so glad I caught it. He is hilarious and my side hurts from laughing so much.

Evidently, he has a new series starting tomorrow on Comedy Central. I will definitely be tuning in. His website is here.

Here are some of my favorites quotes from the show tonight:

- I saw a door that said exit only. So I entered through it and went up to the guy working there and said "I have good news. You have severely underestimated that door over there. By like a hundred percent."

- Whenever I'm on my computer, I don't type "lol." I type "lqtm" -- "laugh quietly to myself." It's more honest.

- I was on the street. This guy waved to me, and he came up to me and said, “I’m sorry, I thought you were someone else.” And I said, “I am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!