Monday, March 30, 2009

5 things . . .

5 completely random things . . .

1. A big thanks to Justin for "guest" blogging. Isn't he cute? Maybe I can convince him to make future guest appearances.

2. I hope to get back to regular blogging soon, but for the time being, things are nuts at work . . . so I make no promises (not that anyone was overly concerned).

3. I have a new addiction - Everyday Minerals. I have been using Bare Escentuals for the last few years, but heard about EM and had to try the free sample kit. I tried them out over the weekend and am very impressed. I like the make-up better than BE (stays on longer and I didn't get as oily during the day). And, the best part is, it is much cheaper than BE. Only bad thing is that you have to order online, but that's the beauty of the free samples to test them out first.

The brushes are amazing too! I also could spend tons of time on EM's forums figuring out which colors I should order next. I will do a full review of the make-up and brushes soon. Stay tuned!

4. We received our neighborhood's civic association newsletter yesterday and a picture of our house is definitely in the banner on the first page. Justin was also looking at their website and a picture of our house is also on the homepage. I think we should be getting royalty payments for this!

5. I was half-way watching Celebrity Apprentice last night and paused it numerous times to focus on work. It was about the time when they were heading into the boardroom when Riley decided to step on the remote and change the channel (I guess he is not a fan of the show). Because I hadn't set the show to record, but rather had just paused it, I missed the rest of the show. I am off to watch what I missed online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!