Monday, March 16, 2009

The City.

Things have been crazy at work (for example, leaving around 11:30 p.m. and getting back up to the office at 3:00 a.m.), hence my lack of blogging. Any free time I have had has been spent napping or vegging in front of the TV. Hopefully things will slow down a bit, but I am not overly confident they will anytime soon.

Anywho, I watched The City's season finale tonight and have 2 comments:

1) I cannot believe Whitney said goodbye to Jay. I was shocked when I heard her say "too little too late." He was so sweet and seemed so sincere coming back and telling her he loved her. I do give her props for wanting to pursue her career, but my heavens . . . he was so cute and so charming.


2) If Whitney can stand up to Jay like that, she has got to do the same with Olivia. Her little passive aggressive comment about needing more credit for the work she is doing is BS and won't get her anywhere. She needs to say "look chick, you are totally taking credit for what I did, and I am not going to let it happen again." (She could omit the "look chick" portion if she wanted, but I wouldn't recommend it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!