Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Copying Charlie.

The other day, Riley heard me ooing and awing over Charlie, Pioneer Woman's precious basset hound. Being the spoiled, attention-loving dog that he is, Riley took matters into his own hands (or paws) and decided the only way to compete with Charlie was copy his cuteness while sleeping. I found Riley in the following position the day after I read the PW's blog post.

Thankfully, Riley is as sound of a sleeper as Charlie, so I was able to snap some pictures to document the cuteness copying. (And yes, I know that PW's pictures are much better than mine).

All sprawled out on the chair.



As PW says, this can't be normal.



And my favorite, the tired doggies showing off their pearly whites.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!