Monday, April 20, 2009

Costco.

I love Costco. It seems like we always walk away from there with items that were not on our list. Exhibit A -- a beverage tub. We will definitely get some use out of this (and we can return my mom's tub that we stole from her back in the fall for a baby shower we hosted).

My favorite part was the fine print on the label. 2 comments: (1) "Not for food use." Really? Like I was going to serve a massive amount of mac and cheese out of this thing; and (2) "Hand wash only." I would like to see the size of a dishwasher that this tub would fit in.


Exhibit B -- Martinelli's apple juice. I am not a big juice person at all, but this apple juice is the best. Last time I was at Costco, I picked up the individual serving size bottles, which are shaped like apples (fun!). This time, I couldn't resist the large jug of juice.

We ended up with a bunch of other fun items as well that I did not take pictures of (dried mango sliced, the largest pack of asparagus you have ever seen, about 1,000 clementines, a 52-pack of Tillamook cheese, frozen individual portion edamame bowls, etc.). All in all it was a very successful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!