Sunday, May 3, 2009

RH Mirrors.

My last post was about our thoughts for updating our master bathroom. One of those thoughts included mirrors from Restoration Hardware.

I was looking forward to receiving them (it is safe to say I am obsessive compulsive about tracking shipments), but I was extremely disappointed when they arrived. We ordered 3 and only 2 came the first day, which wasn't a big deal. But one of them was broken, and they both were in the wrong finish.

After calling RH, it appeared the lady at the store who wrote out the order messed things up after we had left. Anyway, RH sent UPS back the next day to pick up the mirrors, and UPS also delivered the 3rd mirror. It was also in the wrong finish and most certainly broken too -- we didn't even bother to open it.

It looks like someone dropped it off a 5 story building and then rolled it down a hill. Shipping was not cheap ($112), so I would think they would come packaged well. This hassle makes me even more motivated to frame out our own mirrors. In the meantime, I am keeping my fingers crossed that the mirrors in the finish we actually ordered arrive adequately packaged and in 1 piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!