Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My recent schedule:

6:47 a.m. - get out of bed

8:15 a.m. - leave for work

8:26 a.m. - let the madness begin (and continue unless otherwise noted until 9:30 p.m.)

9:45 a.m. - eat breakfast at my desk

10:16 a.m. - decide what form of caffeine to drink (chai tea, earl grey lavender, or coffee)

11:21 a.m. - wish it was 10 degrees warmer in my office

12:30 p.m. - eat lunch at my desk

2:30 p.m. - talk to Justin for 2 minutes to say hi, I love you, and am too busy to talk

4:45 p.m. - eat a 100 calorie pack of m&ms

6:00 p.m. - eat dinner at my desk

7:56 p.m. - attempt to convince myself I love what I do

9:30 p.m. - leave work

9:49 p.m. - put on pjs

9:55 p.m. - check e-mail, the news, and google reader

10:30 p.m. - reluctantly work from home and pray that my blackberry doesn't go off

10:45 p.m. - wish ERISA, the ADEA, and pension plans never existed

11:00 p.m. - try to keep from falling asleep

11:30 p.m. - work, have jeopardy on in the background, and attempt to remain awake

12:03 a.m. - decide enough is enough and go to bed

(repeat)

2 comments:

  1. There is an incredible new opportunity that is now available online.

    Large companies are paying people for giving their opinions!

    You can earn up to $75 per each survey!

    This is open to anybody from any country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discover how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are living their dreams TODAY.
    SUBSCRIBE NOW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!