Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bath Stool.

I took a little break this weekend from working (I have a brief due in the Sixth Circuit on Thursday) to get my hair cut and to do a little shopping for the house. More pictures to come of the goodies, but here is one of my faves from the weekend . . .

A little stool for the bathroom (it's the Newbury from Restoration Hardware). I usually sit on the counter with my feet in the sink or stand to do my make-up. I didn't know what I was missing. Sitting down the last couple of mornings has been so nice! Only downside is, I tend to linger a little longer since I am comfortable, so it takes me a little longer to get ready.


We got it on sale too. Thanks to the bath sale, it was 20% off. Now we just need to complete the bathroom renovation I keep talking about. I have it all planned out now, I just need my handyman (aka Justin) to get busy taking the mirrors down.


More posts to come after my brief is filed! I need to recap our quick trip to Austin (in the meantime, you can read Meagan's recap) and share my great craigslist find and other house progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!