Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bedroom Decor Inspiration.

Now that we have our new bed and mattress, I am on the hunt for decoration/furniture ideas for the bedroom. It is a blank slate now, screaming to be decorated. It is hands-down the most neglected room in our house. But that is about to change. I have a few ideas in mind, but of course love searching for additional ideas.

I love the nightstand in this bedroom (and the glass lamp and tufted headboard):


I love this room's wall color. I am leaning towards a gray -- Benjamin Moore's Silver Fox is currently at the top of my list, but I am looking into other gray options. Any suggestions?


The muted palette is lovely, and I am a big fan of the mix of patterns and textures.

(all photos: realsimple)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!