Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pure Design.

I love the HGTV show Pure Design. Samantha Pynn hasn't designed a room that I haven't coveted. I say all the time "I wish Samantha could come and help us with the house." Here are some inspiration photos:

The photo wall in this living room is amazing.


Simple, modern, clean bedroom. The fabric on the chairs is great!


The pillows in this kitchen seating area are so fun.


The following pictures are from an episode that really inspired our bedroom. (Pictures to come later.) The homeowners had a very large bedroom, but Samantha divided into zones and turned it into a "luxurious boudoir." I have tried to carry that same "divide and conquer" idea in our bedroom.

We fell in love with the bed when we saw it on this episode, and went out an ordered it when Crate and Barrel was having a sale. There wasn't a great picture of it on the Pure Design website, so you'll have to stay tuned for seeing close ups in our room.

I love the desk in this room (and I recently bought one off of craigslist that is waiting to be painted white). And Samantha is a fan of the Jules tables from Crate and Barrel -- she has used them in several rooms. I am also a big fan (you can see them in our living room here).


I love the wallpaper and the chairs in these dining rooms.



This living room is lovely and seems so livable.


Love this bedroom and the trellis fabric on the chairs in the seating area (with the Jules table).



Okay, this is the last room. I love the gray and punches of pink!


(all photos: hgtv)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!