Tuesday, October 27, 2009

5 things . . .

5 random things . . .

1. I love the American Cancer Society's Holiday Shopping Card. Details to follow about the goodies we have bought for 20% off. The card certainly doesn't save you money (at least not for me). Rather, it acts more as an enabler.

2. I don't want to have a find a dress for my work's holiday party. I know it is pretty earlier to start thinking about it, but it is always hard to find something that is dressy and cute while still being classy and somewhat conservative. These dresses from Banana Republic are cute, but I think they would be too short.



3. I like this blog: www.elementsofstyleblog.com.

4. I dislike it when people ask you to be open and honest and then get overly defensive when you do. (and no, I am not referring to any close friends, family, or Justin.)

5. I love these recycled bottle glasses from etsy. How great are these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!