Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sarah's House: Guest Suite.

Like most other blog posts of mine recently, this post is way overdue.  The guest suite episode of Sarah's House was a long time ago, but I finally got around to watching it this weekend.  I love the simple color scheme in the room -- it's perfect for a guest room.

How great is that wallpaper?  The green headboard looks amazing against it, but I think the lamps are a little busy against the background.  I would have done black lamps -- something like this.



The bamboo dresser is awesome.  And can you believe she got it for only $70 at an auction?


(all photos hgtv.ca)

I would be more than happy to stay in that guest room!

1 comment:

  1. I love just about everything she does! I have really been enjoying this series.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!