Monday, July 26, 2010

5 things . . .

5 things I am thankful for . . .

1.  Spending a wonderful long weekend in San Diego with Justin, my best friend, her husband, and my brother-in-law and his girlfriend.  Pictures of the trip to come! 

2.  Houston Restaurant Week begins this Sunday!  (Now may not be the best time to lose some weight.)


3.  Mario Badescu's Glycolic Eye Cream.  Nothing moisturizes my under eye area like this stuff.


4.  Mockingbird Bistro's new roasted chicken pizza.  (corn, roasted red peppers, fontina and goat cheese -- what's not to like?)

5.  HGTV's Design Star and Next Food Network Star. Now that The Hills is over, I am glad I have these shows to fill my TV void!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!