Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Airline Ticket.

To the person who got our credit card number,

Thank you for fraudulently charging a $3,000 airline ticket on our American Express card.  While I would like to travel to Milan, I have no desire to travel from Milan to Ghana.  Hope you have a nice trip while we are busy here changing all of our automatic online bill pay accounts!

Best regards,
Emily

But so this post isn't all bad news, check out this pretty room (and the cute dog on the awesome pink chair):

(www.decorpad.com)

    

5 comments:

  1. OMG Emily, I hate to hear that someone did that to you! Are they not able to track that ticket and find the person responsible?

    On a lighter note--love the pink chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Om my, that's awful. I am sorry to hear this happened to you. New to your blog and enjoying it.. You have a beautiful home. BTW, I have a giveaway over at my blog http://aspoonfulofdish.blogspot.com, come on over and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I am so sorry! I sure hope you don't have to pay for that. Gorgeous photo girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy - I had the same thought since we have the person's name.

    Sarah - Thanks for stopping by!

    Jesse - Thankfully AmEx isn't making us pay for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily,

    Just wanted to see if you've checked out www.houzz.com?! OMG, it's so awesome! So many inspirational pix of homes by designers--actually livable spaces (not just staging stuff like on decorpad.) I didn't know how else to let you know other than to post here.

    : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!