Monday, October 18, 2010

Bar Carts.

Maybe it's because of all the Mad Men we've been watching recently, but I really want a bar cart.  Like really bad.  I've been searching Craigslist trying to find one on the cheap, but haven't found anything I like thus far.

Here are some inspiring images that will have to suffice for now.


It looks even better against the trellis wallpaper!

 (photo: Habitually Chic)

 (photo: Habitually Chic)

 

(photo: SouthernAccents)


(photo: apartment therapy)

The bar cart in the following image is barely peeking out, but I loved the room too much not to include it.


 (photo: decorpad)

 (photo: decorpad)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes I love bar carts! They are so chic! Right now I have a tea cart but now that I have another area for a wet bar I have no idea what to use it for and where to put it!

    Love all these pics!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic images. I love that trellis wallpaper- it's like the background of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!